Would you like to leave your own feedback about a visit to our office? We would love it if you would click the button and tell it to Google (warm fuzzies for us and helps with our SEO):
You can also check us out on Yelp:
Mark J. Warner DDS Inc. General Dentistry
1291 Oliver Road, Fairfield
4.8 ★★★★★★★★★★ 23 reviews
- Glenn Secrest ★★★★★ a week agoDr. Warner has been my dentist for along time. Recently, I developed some nerve pain in a crown that I had. Living with the pain for a few days, the pain got so bad I called Dr. Warner for an appointment to get rid of the pain. He gave … More me an emergency appointment and came in at 5 pm that same day. I had an emergency root canal. Dr. Warner was a godsend. After having pain for so long, it was so GREAT to be able to drink coffee again. Thank you Dr. Warner!!!
- Kristin Warner ★★★★★ 3 months agoDr Warner is gentle and very good to explain things in a way that patients can understand and feel comfortable asking questions. Love this Dental office!
- Edward McGee ★★★★★ a year agoI’ve really been well pleased with my Hygienist Claudia at dr Mark Warner’s dental office-she is very professional and very personable trustworthy individual who does a great job at cleaning my teeth over last few years. My oral health … More has improved for the better. This is because together Dr Warner and Claudia make for a effective team that is unsurpassed in my opinion. Mark & Claudia, keep the good works up!
- Jeff Hollinsworth ★★★★★ a year agoDr. Warner is a great dentist with a wonderful staff. Our family has always had a good experience here.
- Nicholas Sordello ★★★★★ a year agoIt’s a great experience whenever I come in for a cleaning. Very welcoming and professional staff. They’re amazing!
- Beatrice Hunsaker ★★★★★ 5 months agoI had a broken tooth after another dentist had tried to place a large filling (should have been crowned instead!) in it. Dr. Warner was very kind and compassionate as he explained all of my options. We decided together that an implant … More was the best way to preserve the bone structure in my jaw. He explained the process from beginning to end. I was afraid of the “surgery” part of it, but it was actually quick and painless. My crown looks great. I am very happy with the results—my smile is back!
- Reeds on the Road ★★★★★ a year agoDr. Mark Warner is great! He really cares about his patients and takes time with them. Allain is an amazing hygienist and the friendliest person you will ever meet.